NOTE: Busses will drop students off at the IQhub Main Entrance and then park in the bus parking lot, on the south side of the building.
IQhub Transportation Grant Applications and Guidelines:
IQhub transportation grants are designed to pay for the costs of transporting students/members to and from their home locations to the IQhub in St. Johns, Michigan. Guidelines for IQhub Transportation grants are as follows:
1. IQhub Transportation Grants are limited to the cost of transportation, which will need to be approved in the initial grant application.
2. Grant funds are disbursed after your group’s visit to the IQhub and an invoice has been received by the IQhub.
3. Grant funds will be made payable to the requesting organization. (No checks will be issued to individuals)
4. Grant recipients are expected to send thank you notes to ALL grant sponsors. (Listed Below)
5. Grants are awarded based on applications and available funds. Submitting an application does not guarantee funds will be awarded.
8. Applications are accepted year-round.
9. If the group is visiting the IQhub on their way to or from another activity/event the grant amount will be prorated based on request and length of stays at each activity or event.
10. Grant applications are reviewed by a committee of IQhub Grant Fund Donors.
11. In an attempt to serve as many groups as possible with our available grant funds, applicants are encouraged to look for matching funds whenever possible. (PTO or community foundations are examples of matching fund partners) This is not a requirement, but a suggestion.
Notes of appreciation should be sent to the following organizations:
Michigan Foundation for Agriculture
Mrs. Sara Miller
7373 W. Saginaw Hwy.
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Mr. Jim Zook
13750 S. Sedona Parkway, Suite 5
Lansing, MI 48906
Greenstone Farm Credit Services
Mrs. Cindy Birchmeier VP- Regional Marketplace Delivery
1104 S. US 27
St. Johns, MI 48879
Mr. Eric Cook
123 S. Pine River St.
Ithaca, MI 48847
Michigan Soybean Association
Ms. Noelle Byerley
PO Box 287
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Michigan Potato Industry Commission
Mr. Michael R. Wenkel CAE, Executive Director
3515 West Rd, Suite A
East Lansing, MI 48823
Jill & Troy Bancroft
3055 W. M-21
St. Johns, MI 48879
17610 W. Townline Rd.
St. Charles, MI 48655