If your group is planning on having a meal at the AgroLiquid headquarters, there are a few options available:
1. Bring your own sack meal to the IQhub.
NOTE: If bringing your own sack meal, we ask that K-5 ages do not bring chips, they tend to be dropped and crushed. Thank you!
2. Arrange for a meal to be delivered to the IQhub. We have a list of caterers and delivery options available, so you can arrange your meal yourself or have us help. Meals can range from subs to pizza and anywhere in between.
NOTE: If the IQhub arranges the meal, you can pay in cash or check when you arrive or we can invoice you after your visit.
- Domino’s Pizza – (989) 403-7575
Offering a wide range of pizza, plus chicken & other sides.
- Jet’s Pizza – (989) 224-1711
Featuring deep-dish or classic pizzas with flavored crusts, plus wings & subs.
- Main Street Pizza – (989) 224-6002
Offering brick-oven pizzas, plus salads, jumbo sandwiches & sides.
- Mancino’s Pizza and Grinders – (989) 224-1414
Featuring pizzas & sandwiches made with house-baked rolls.
- Subway – (989) 224-6432
Offering subs, salads & pizzas
For groups visiting during regular business hours (9AM-4PM), we will provide service wear, paper products and water. (Additional beverages are available for a cost.)
For groups visiting on Saturdays, we will not provide any service wear, paper products or beverages.